Friday, April 29, 2011

{Breakfast}

Im not usually a big breakfast person. Usually I will eat a piece of toast or something very small. Lately though, I have been really enjoying making & eating breakfast! This morning I made breakfast Couscous.

To make Breakfast Couscous {My way}:

{Butter, Couscous, Coconut, Agave nectar (or sugar) milk & Sliced Almonds}

In a small Saucepan, Combine about 1t. butter, {I used homemade butter} & 1/4C. Agave Nectar.


Once Butter & Agave Nectar are completely melted & combined, add 1C. Couscous.


Mix in Couscous, & Lightly brown. 



Then, add 1 1/4 C. Boiling water & remove pot from heat. Cover Pot & let sit for 5 minutes.


Once Couscous is done, transfer a good amount of Couscous to a bowl & top with Almonds & Coconut flakes. {I used unsweetened}


Serve with a little bit of milk poured over the top. Enjoy! 









1 comment: