Saturday, June 4, 2011

{Going a little crazy.. I think}

So the last few weeks I have really been panicking about the cleanliness of our home & of myself. Sounds so strange, I know. But everyday I take up to three showers, simply because I feel like I'm dirty & yucky! Did anyone else experience this when they were pregnant?? & the cleanliness of our home, our home is always pretty clean, but lately I just feel like everything is really really dirty!!! {Must be my the hormones :) }
But anyways, the whole reason I am telling you all this, {because I  know you're all thinking TMI, ashley}, is because I wanted to tell you what I did yesterday. I'm pretty proud of myself, I must say..  Ready for it? I rearranged our entire downstairs, completely by myself!! {I know, not something a pregnant lady should be doing} I moved all the couches and tables & everything. Our house looks so much better & a lot less cluttered. William, of course, came home & was kind of upset @ me for doing it all myself. But I just couldn't help it. It was driving me crazy!!!
So here are some after pictures of our little home :) Tell me what you think!
{Front living room}

{Kitchen}

{Dining area}

{Back living room}
Looks so much more spacious than it used to! I'm Very excited about it :) haha! 
~~~~
Oh & I almost forgot, I am now 11 weeks pregnant! Baby Johnston is growing so fast, time has just flown by! Pretty soon I will be done with my first trimester {Woohoo!} I still don't 'look' pregnant yet, even though I feel very pregnant. But soon enough my belly will pop!

Hope you're all having a lovely week! Any plans for the weekend? 

{11 weeks} 

No comments:

Post a Comment