Thursday, March 8, 2012

{Happy 3 years Husby}

Today I am celebrating 3 wonderful years, married to my best friend & the Love of my life.
My In-laws watched our little peanut this morning while went out for brunch. It was so nice to just be able to sit & talk with William. Feels like we havent really gotten to do that much since little G arrived! Not that i had forgotten, but, I was reminded of why i love him so much.

After brunch, we picked up Giuliana & drove to the Riparian Reserve to walk around as a family.
Here are some pics from our outing :) 
{My sweet little bubble blowing peanut!}
As you can see, we Arizonana DO enjoy walking through the desert just for fun :) 
After our outing, we came home, snuggled up on the couch & watched a movie.
Its been a great day so far! 
I love our little family! 
Its so crazy to think that 3 years ago, mine & Willys journey as our own 2 person little family began, & now, here we are with a sweet little girl. Its not just us anymore. & I Kind of like that :) 
We have one more person to dote on & love on & kiss & snuggle. 
Its a blast! 

These past 3 year have been the best in my life & I am so excited to see what the future holds for us. 

These next 3 days of blogging will be dedicated to my sweetie.
I will try to do a post every day of pictures from the past 3 years just to share with you some of the wonderful times we have had. 
Theres a lot of them! Much to many to share on just one post :) 
Happy thursday everyone 





5 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! i can't believe it's been that long. here's to many more. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Happy Anniversary to y'all! (Tomorrow is my parents' 21st!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful place to walk. My boyfriend and I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd lo e to know what stroller you use!? Is it a bugaboo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our stroller is the uppababy vista. We LOVE it! Its very similiar to the bugaboo

    ReplyDelete