Friday, October 18, 2013

{Maternity photos}

Earlier this month, we did a maternity/family photo session with 
our dear friend Jen from Kreatid Photography
Jen is so talented! Looking at the photos just puts a big smile on my face :) 
I thought I would share a few of them with you guys! 
{Uhm can you say Hottie?? & He's all mine ;) I'm a lucky girl}
Ok i know said a few.. but i couldn't resist sharing A LOT! 
I love every picture she took
It will be so fun to look back at these pictures years from now, & see how small Giuliana was, how big my belly was & how young & handsome William was {& still will be!!} 
Time goes by so fast, & pictures are a big way to preserve the sweet memories that we make
& to document the tiny details we may have otherwise forgotten 

Can't wait to meet our sweet little boy! 
Carrying him in my belly has been such a joy & privilege, but I seriously cannot wait to hold him in my arms & kiss his sweet tiny face! 
Less than 6 weeks to go!

Happy friday friends :) 

*All Images taken & owned by Jen with Kreatid Photography 

18 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! :) You are glowing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I love the one with G resting her head on your belly. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's my favorite too! I love my sweet girl

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful! And where did you get your dress from? Our maternity photo session is next month and I'm going crazy trying to figure out what to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I found it on the sale rack at destination maternity (a maternity store here in az, not sure if u r local) it is a Jessica Simpson dress from her maternity line. You may be able to find it online?? Have fun doing your photo shoot!! Xo

      Delete
  4. Awww so sweet!! p.s. I'm crazy about your dress, where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I found it on a sale rack at destination maternity here in az. It's from Jessica Simpsons maternity line :)

      Delete
    2. I absolutely LOVE that dress but I can't find it ANYWHERE : ( Would you be interested in selling it?????

      Delete
    3. I love your dress!!!! But unfortunately I can't find it .......ANYWHERE...... would you be willing to sell it????

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful pictures, Ashley! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful. I am loving that maternity outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pics are amazing!! I LOOVVEE the dress!!!!!! I have a maternity shoot coming up soon and I have been searching for a dress like this! I see this post is a couple years old but is there any chance you still have the dress and would be willing to sell it?? :) I live in AZ too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! & thank you for your kind words. I actually sold it to another mama about a year ago! So sorry! It was from Jessica simpson's maternity line :)

      Delete
  8. Your dress is just stunningly gorgeous! If you ever decide to sell send me a message, PUHLEASE!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! & thank you for your kind words. I actually sold it to another mama about a year ago! So sorry! It was from Jessica simpson's maternity line :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful family and great photos! Your dress is just stunningly gorgeous! If you ever decide to sell send me a message PUHLEASE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! & thank you for your kind words. I actually sold it to another mama about a year ago! So sorry! It was from Jessica simpson's maternity line :)

      Delete