Friday, May 6, 2011

{Lunch Date}

Ok, I will willingly admit it... I'm a bad blogger!! Its been almost a week since my last post.. wow, I am so behind! Sorry friends, this last week got a little crazy! I started back to work last Sunday. It was my first time being at work since the beginning of March. {Nice break huh?} I have been at work almost everyday this week, trying to get used to being back. For those of you that don't know, my husband & I work at a restaurant that our family &  family friends own. I run the espresso bar in the restaurant. I make all kinds of fun, classic italian espresso drinks & I really enjoy it! I love Coffee & everything to do with it. {Well, right now, the little chickpea in my belly doesn't really like the smell of coffee, but, we will just have to get used to it again :) }
{A Cappuccino I made the other day. Fun huh?} 

Anywho, in the middle of all the craziness this week, we had a day off & decided to spend the day together! We drove out to old town scottsdale {my favorite} & walked around the little shops. Then we went to Lunch at a place called Big Earls BBQ. It was so yummy! It was a perfect day :) 





{Looks yummy right?? It was :) }





No comments:

Post a Comment