Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{30 weeks}

just 10 more weeks until we meet our little girl! 
It is so hard to believe that we will be holding our little sweetie in our arms so soon.
Just thinking about it makes me want to cry sometimes {Pregnancy hormones i guess..}
I am excited to see what our future has in store. Sometimes it is scary to think about, because we dont know what to expect, but at the same time it is exciting. Our lives are going to change so much in the next 10 weeks. We both have so many different emotions, feelings & thoughts... We just want her to be here already! But then we think about how much we still have to do to be ready & we feel like we need more time. I feel like an emotional roller coaster in general the last few weeks. Lately i get so grouchy & tired &William has been so good with me. Somehow he manages to lift my spirits & keep me laughing even when i feel so sad {& dont really know why}. I am so lucky to have such a patient & loving husband.  He is going to be such a wonderful daddy, i cant wait to see. 

We are excited to meet you Giuliana! Keep growing nice & big for mommy & daddy.
We Love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower. I found your blog thru you christmas tree skirt(and I don't even celebrate christmas) It just looked really pretty. Now having seen your blog I cant wait to read more about your new little girl. You look awesome BTW :-)

    ReplyDelete