Saturday, October 8, 2011

{saturday update from Willy}

Ashley has been sleeping a lot today and so I figured I would update everyone on how she is doing. The doctors told her that she would be here for at least one more day and night. Previously, we were expecting to go home today, but the doctors changed their minds. Hopefully she can be released tomorrow afternoon.

 This morning I brought her some yarn so she could work on a blanket for baby Giuliana. I'm sure that she will post some pics from her latest project.

We are so thankful for all of the friends and family who have stopped in to check on Ashley and those who  have been praying for her and thinking about us. The doctors also said that everything looks to be fine with baby Giuliana as well.

Last night we were lucky to have a little date night. Sounds strange to have a date night in a hospital, but we did. I picked up some food from the restaurant we went to on our first date, and we watched a movie together. Life in the hospital is as fun as you make it I guess.

Please continue to pray for Ashley and Baby Giuliana. I am blessed to have such wonderful girls in my life.

Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment